3124 Wilmington Rd, Suite #106
New Castle, PA 16105
Diplomate American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE * THOUSANDS OF SURGERIES PERFORMED
New Laser Treatment for Thick Fungal Nails
ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) FOR HEEL PAIN
Laser light passes through the nail without damaging it, yet kills the fungus living under the nail. This new approach to solving toenail fungus is more effective than topical treatment and without the side effects of taking pills. It's quick, painless, affordable and safe.
At Mitsos Podiatry, we take care to provide our patients high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. Our objective is to:
“Provide our patients prompt attention, effective communication, high quality care and efficient treatment of their foot or ankle concern in a friendly, supportive environment.”
To support this MISSION STATEMENT these are our goals for our patients:
- When you call our office during regular hours you should be speaking with a friendly, helpful person (not a recording) within 3 rings.
- If you have an emergency, acute problem or need to be seen quickly we will make you an appointment the same day, in most cases within hours.
- When you walk into our office you will be greeted and acknowledged by a friendly smiling assistant.
- You will, in most cases, be examined and treated by Dr. Mitsos in less than 10 minutes after walking into our office
- If you have a question before making an appointment you can e-mail your question to email@example.com and Dr. Mitsos will personally respond in less than 24 hrs
- If you need to reach Dr. Mitsos after hours or on weekends: 724-971-4376 Dr. Mitsos is available to answer your questions or discuss your concerns.
We provide a variety of services including:
Non-surgical, safe and usually very effective. 25 minute in-office procedure. Patient can walk and return to work same day.
Digital X-Rays are available within minutes. Digital X-Rays require less radiation and can be magnified to provide exceptional detail.
If you have any question concerning our services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will help find the best solutions for you.
In my over 30 years experience of performing thousands of foot surgeries, many patients returned to have “the other foot done” and/or referred their friends or family for surgery. Consequently our office has a large database of local surgical patients that are available (with their consent) to discuss their surgical results and over all experience.
Reconstructive Foot and Ankle procedures
Included in the thousands of surgeries performed by Dr. Mitsos over the last 30 years are the following procedures:
• Bunionectomy with or without phalanx or metatarsal osteotomy
• Bunionectomy with tendon release or tendon transfer
• Tailor’s bunionectomy with metatarsal osteotomy
• Other lesser metatarsal osteotomies
• Fusion of interphalangeal joints
• Fusion 1st metatarsal phalangeal joint for severe hallux limitus, rigidus
• Decompression osteotomy 1st metatarsal
• Hammertoe reduction with derotational skin plasty
• Reduction of subluxed or dislocated metatarsal phalangeal joint
• Partial or total sesamoid bone excision
• Excision of soft tissue masses such as neuromas or ganglions
• Permanent partial or total excision of nails
• Excision of accessory navicular with tendon anchor
• Excision of heel spur with or without plantar fasciotomy
• Excision of Haglund’s deformity or “Pump Bump”
• Excision of retrocalcaneal exostosis with tendon anchoring
• Achilles tendon repair or lengthening
• Lateral ankle stabilization
• Tarsal tunnel release
• Removal of foreign bodies
• Excision of arthritic spurs
• Pan metatarsal head resection for rheumatoid arthritis
EMERGENCIES SEEN SAME DAY
FOOT PAIN RELIEF
Conservative and Surgical Services Provided.
We Treat Patients of All Ages!